Saturday 17 August 2013

My new blog

Sunday, August 18, 2013
Finally I have got around to starting  my swimming blog.  I love swimming, I love water. All kinds. Pool water, sea water, lake water, river water and even bath water. I belong to Wett Ones, Sydney,  Australian Master's swimming squad and swim with them three times a week. During the summer months I do most of the ocean swims around Sydney. Now it's winter and I have started swimming on Sundays with the Bold and the Beautiful at Manly. Today was my third swim with the group. My husband Sid and daughter Leah came with me today. We swim from Manly SLSC around to Shelly beach. We stop and wait for the whole group, then set off for Manly all together. This happens fro the lucky locals every day, 365 days a year. The swim was beautiful. The water was flat and clear. It's getting a bit lighter as Spring approaches and the sun was peeping around Shelley beach when we arrived. On the swim back ther were pretty reflections through the water.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment